Wednesday, September 5, 2012

13 Weeks

13 Weeks! Last week of my first trimester. I find myself still wanting salty foods, cheese and pickles. I'm craving water and Oatmeal Cream Pies. I'm not depending on a nap so much anymore during the day but am ready for bed very early in the evenings. Got myself a pair of maternity shorts today. This body is starting to change as the critter grows! It's the size of a peach this week!


A few more pictures from the week...

 We took the Tarantula train from Grapevine into the Fort Worth Stockyards with our friends Jennifer and Micky. Their daughters Madeline and Lindsey are in the picture with the kids below. It was VERY hot but lots of fun!
 
Leah brought home this paper from school today. It says, "I went to Austin and saw my grandparents! And Gigi spoiled me. "
 

1 comment: