Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Surprise

My mom and Dad and Grandma surprised the kids this weekend by meeting us for lunch! Didn't get a good shot of the kids' reaction, but they were very happy.
 Loag sure loves his Papa!

They called it a, "Party Platter", but...come on!

 I've been surpirsed by a few things this 17th week of pregnancy. Yesterday, Logan and I heard the heartbeat again and that never fails to surprise me. It's truly a miracle. 152 beats per minute and growing right as it should be! I believe the books when they say the baby has doubled in size! These pictures surprised me...
  The baby is a little over 5 inches this week! And I thought this angle was a little more fun for a change.
  I'm surprised by, "pregnancy brain" this time around. Last night, I tried to open the pot instead of the can of beans...
 Have a happy week!

2 comments:

  1. Haha - I still do stuff like that all the time! Maybe there's such a thing as toddler brain? You look great! Love the weekly updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Belly shots! Amazing to see the progress in just a week! Are you going to find out what baby #3 will be? The pregnancy brain story gave me a chuckle. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete