Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Who Doesn't Like Fall?

Sneak peaks of costumes...

What is she? What is he?
 
Who doesn't like some slime?
 

19 weeks and counting! I've said it before and i'll say it again. This is a strong baby. I can already feel it moving when I put my hand on my belly! (And for the record, the water spots on my mirror are bugging me but I already ate supper so I don't want to have a picture of my belly at 7 pm, full of pizza.)
 
 
Because those of you that read this blog have been praying for Kreed, here's a picture his mommy posted on her facebook page. He's stable now, waiting for an MRI of his shoulder, but still has 2 infected lungs and some other kind of infection in his bones/blood. Thank you for for continued prayers!
Update: As of Tuesday night, the infection in Kreed's blood is GONE! Praise God! The doctors still have him sedated. Tomorrow morning, the plan is to remove his breathing tube and stop the sedation medicine so he will wake up. They want to see if his lungs are strong enough to breathe on their own. Jamie and Robbie are doing well, have a super support system and have been in touch as of today with me. God, as He promised, is sustaining them.  Thank you for your continued prayers for our friends. This is my friend, Jamie, so you have another face to go with the names in your prayers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment