Tuesday, February 26, 2013

38!

So big.
So thankful to be home full time and in my sweats since my clothes don't fit anymore.
So packed.
So happy for the gift of a cute diaper bag that's packed with teensie little boy onesies and crazy tiny diapers!
So tired.
So blessed by Logan watching a Ninja Turtle movie every morning so I can snooze on the couch.
So willing to have contractions and labor.
So thankful for a super pregnancy, very easy compared to the first two.
So excited to meet this little meatball!

So that I have a reminder as I try to get back in shape, here is my stretched out belly. I've decided that Brady is sitting down on my belly button...effectively ensuring my pooch will remain a pooch. Way to make a statement, buddy:) Hope to meet you this week, can't wait to smell your sweet head and hold warm cheeks against mine!

So thankful to be a mommy again!


1 comment:

  1. Look at that precious bump!!!! You are so close, Amy! So excited for Brady to join us in this world!!

    ReplyDelete