Friday, May 18, 2012

This Week in May

My sister keeps a super blog and every Friday loads up pics of her week with her guys. To check it out, go here. It's super and a highlight of my day when she posts! I don't have the phone to organize the pictures the way she does, but i'm going to try my hand at keeping track of my favorite shots of the week...

 1. We went walking to find armadillos and instead, we spotted this flower on Thursday. It's the same flower that the "speck" lives on in the movie, "Horton Hears A Who".
 2. Feeding the turtles in our backyard.
 3. Having a chat with this little guy.
 4. Stopping for a break in the shade. Those Hot Wheels cars are tiresome.
 5. Happy Mother's Day to me! Can you see the chocolate mountain cake? It didn't last long...
 6. Logan's watching construction in Dallas from the train.
7. Sweet Leah finished her first chapter book this week! 8 days of kindergarten left!  

No comments:

Post a Comment