Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Busy Week

It's been a busy week! Leah finished 1st grade on the A-B honor roll and by receiving the top award at the schools award assembly! Way to go, kiddo! Thank you for being a light in this world! We officially have a second grader and a kindergartener in the house!



We had a very snugly week, working through loosing El-dog.


Daddy had a huge showing for his Friday night skills close to 50 kids...good work, babe!


We have started to enjoy having Ryan around...Brady took his first trailer ride. He's an outside baby for sure. He loves the breeze on his face.



As of right now, the two older kids are in Austin with my parents for the week. Ryan will be coaching Ll day at a soccer camp...what will I do with my clean house and spare time?! I do believe Brady will nap in the stroller while I get some sun. 


Brady is 13 weeks old tomorrow...how cute is he?!


What will my love and I do with only one kid around? We plan to have a few date nights, sleep in and have grown up conversation!












No comments:

Post a Comment