Tuesday, June 11, 2013

3 Months


You're three months old! I can't believe how fast this time is flying. You love, love, love your brother and sister...you smile at everyone, but you love your siblings. You talk to us and your favorite sound is in the back of your throat...almost like a hissing sound. Sounds creepy but its cute. You want to be up on your feet or at least sitting at all times. I tried so hard to get your 3 month picture today but you just wouldn't sit still! So here's what I got...



Lets try this again...


It's accurate. Moving all the time, frustrated that he can't go where he wants, when he wants. I imagine its only going to get worse! You've found your hands...I'm still waiting for you to find that thumb. You've started sucking on your other fingers to fall asleep, and you chip on your blanket, too. You still hate your carseat but I think it's getting better...maybe? You still sleep only on your tummy and you move all over your bed.  The older you get, the more we see that our first impressions of you are confirmed. You have a happy little heart...such joy! We love you, Brady-Boy!






No comments:

Post a Comment