Tuesday, December 18, 2012

28 WEEKS!

We've made it to 28 weeks! Little Foot here is busy as ever, rolling and kicking and hiccup-ing. I don't remember feeling the other two kids having hiccups, so that's been fun. Ryan and I are realizing how quickly Brady will be here and are super excited! Today Ryan told me, "I'm excited for all of us to be together." Thinking about having a family of 5 is such an unexpected blessing to us both, we truly hadn't planned to have anymore kids. God is so good to give us the desires of our hearts, even if we don't know we desire them until after He's acted!
 The pounds are coming on and i'm starting to be hungry, a bit slower and more tired. Here's a few  pictures for this week.


 
Also happening this week, the mass shooting in Newtown, Connecticut. 20 children and 6 adults killed in an elementary school. God was gentle on my heart this week and blessed Leah Beth with the flu...she's been home with me and will be home for most of the week. I know there's no need to worry but it's done my heart some serious good to have her close by.
We got to spend the weekend with most of my family in Austin...so much fun! Got to love on my niece and one of my nephews...they're so precious and i'm thankful for the time I got to spend with them, getting to know their little personalities better, watching them interact with my kids and our familiy. We missed Vanessa and her family but hope to see them on Saturday. My favorite part of the weekend was the big turkey dinner Mom made. Just love sitting around the big table visiting with everyone, eating my way down memory lane, and watching my kids taste some of my growing up years. I didn't take a single picture. And i'm bummed about that.
 We also plan to pack up and start our haul to Wisconsin and the snow on Saturday! They're expecting 12 inches tonight and we hope to enjoy some when we get there. It really is magical to be in the snow over Christmas.
Lord willing, i'll have another picture next week...with a bigger belly to share!

   

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Amy! You look beautiful! Grow baby Brady, grow!

    ReplyDelete