Monday, March 19, 2012

Taking Notes

 Leah has recently started coming to 1st service with me and Ryan on Sunday mornings. She prefers going to the 2nd hour Bible class. The class size is much smaller and it seems to be best for her. We've told her that if she comes with us, she's going to start taking notes during the sermon. It's so neat to see what she picks out of the lessons, and what sticks with her. On a side note, it's also pretty neat to see how she remembers entire thoughts that Tom shares, and records them. Our series is titled, "What Your View of Scripture Says About You " from Matthew 5:17-20
"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or Prophets; I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called greatest in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven."

I myself will call him the lest in my kingdome. 
 All at the same time Let me Just give you a couple igsamples of this when you turn to chapter ten.

1 comment: