Tuesday, January 22, 2013

33

Diapers. Wipes. Cozy newborn pants to match with onesies. A baby bathtub. Carseat and stroller. Deep clean carpets and floorboards. Clean windows and blinds. Iron everything in Ryan's closet. Make a weeks worth of frozen meals. These are some of the things on my list.
 My heart has another list. Snuggle with Leah and Logan as much as they'll let me. Make it to
Lunch with Leah every Friday from now till delivery. Play cars outside with Logan. Take L and L on bike rides. Watch movies with iced tea and cookies with Ryan a lot. Have a real date night with just Ryan and give him my full attention. Keep the windows open so the house is fresh and bright. Enjoy eating food that's not great for me or Brady. Don't feel guilty taking my afternoon naps. Remember how incredible it feels and looks to see Brady roll around inside.
 This morning, Leah and Logan crawled in bed with me and Ryan. We all snuggled and I loved it. But Brady was missing! My new favorite thought is imagining all 5 of us on a sunny Sunday morning, warm and cozy and all together. Lord willing, that dream will come true in about 6 weeks! Until then, I'll work on my not so important list of stuff and things. The good stuff will be here before I know it!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!! And the room looks awesome :) I can't wait to meet this little sweetie pie - can't believe it's only 6 weeks away!

    ReplyDelete