Friday, July 13, 2012

Little Beauties

  My sister, Christi, took this picture. You can find her here: http://sweetgrass-christi.blogspot.com/ .She's got an eye for beauty and I'm completely in love with the ladies she's captured here. This is our new sweet niece, June. We're all totally smitten with her and can't get over how tiny she is. My kids are even sitting still for large chunks of time just to snuggle her! She's beautiful and we're so thankful for her.
 I love this picture of Leah Beth. Over the last week, she stayed at my parents house, getting to snuggle baby June whenever she could. This picture makes her look so old to me. That dimple, those smile lines, her hair...I even know that that bottom tooth is loose and just waiting to fall out. She's growing up, and taking on a look of her own. She's such a light in my world.
 Thanks, Christi, for sharing this beautiful picture! ht

1 comment: