Sunday, April 22, 2012

NO WAY!

I just can't believe it...

 My purse was returned to me tonight!! Everything but the cash and change was still there. It had been thrown into a field at a park near the park it was stolen from. I told Ryan that these thieves weren't too bright...the left gift cards, the camera, the credit cards...never even tried to use them. I'm so thankful God protected us from that financial stress. Other than the annoyance of having to cancel everything and order new, (don't worry those of you concerned that all my #'s are showing on this picture...they've all been cancelled and taken care of, ) we simply need to replace the window in the Jeep.
 To the people that brought my bag all the way from Grapevine, on the last evening of your weekend, thank you. I do pray that the Lord will bless this family for taking the time to do the right thing.
                      

1 comment:

  1. Thank you God indeed! Such a huge relief and so refreshing to hear such wonderful people helping others.

    ReplyDelete